Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Show at Fort C.F. Smith this weekend


Out of the shadows, pastel, LK (Linda) Jeffers
My favorite Arlington Artist Alliance exhibit, Artful Weekend at Fort C.F. Smith, is this Friday, Nov. 20th thru Sunday, Nov. 22nd.  Fort C. F. Smith is a wonderful park/historic house in Arlington, VA. The opening reception will be on Friday from 6-8PM.  I'll be there at least from 6-7 and maybe until the close. The show will also be open from 10-5 on Saturday (I'll be there from 10-12, working on the bookkeeping on the 2nd floor).  And, on Sunday, the last day, the show is open from noon-4PM. I'll be there around 3:30 until the close.  There is a parking lot on the left just after you pass the entrance area.  There is also street parking. See the map below for directions.

My pastel (above), "Out of the shadows" will be on sale as will some of my other pastels and watercolors.  Hope to see you there.


Interior shot of the historic house at Fort C. F. Smith

No comments: